sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

Stereophonics - Rainbows and Pots of Gold




Rainbows And Pots Of Gold


I heard you're doing well
Selling art and everything
I like you're stuff; good for you
I'll buy a piece or maybe two

Do you ever think of me?
Do you remember all our stupid dreams?
Rainbows and pots of gold
So much to prove before we got old

I took you places round the world
I miss you're face sometimes you know
You took my picture a thousand times
I bought them back; I don't mind

I lost my way but found my track
I'm sorry if I never listened back
I've been round; I've been up and down
And you missed the one we dressed like clowns

And how's your car and how's your life?
How's my friend; when's she gonna be your wife?
I'm sitting up writing down
These things I sometimes dream about

I knew your number off by heart
It's the only one I like to talk
It wasn't me using you
I trusted you; one of the few

And we had some laughs; had some rows
But in the end the walls came down
You like the place I'm living now
It's a shame you can't come around

And I've grown a lot since we last spoke
Got myself together; fixed what was broke
I wonder if we'll talk again
Or drink together just like then

I suppose it's different now it's new
Whoever points the finger at who
I really hope you're happy both of you
And maybe sometimes you miss me too


4 comentarios:

Le_petit_anarchiste dijo...

Eiii!!! dona gust aquest blog ja, eh??
Ahir les supernenes van anar a privat...

Siberieee εïз... dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

Ohohoho, quin comentari tipus "et passo el parte perquè ens vas fer el salt i el que et vas perdre..." com mola!!!!
Ja, ja, no sé si és perquè és dilluns o si perquè fa molt que no surto,però quina nostàlgia!!!!!!

Fender dijo...

JAJAJA ens veiem la setmana que ve a privat !!!

Siii es tremenda, tremenda ..!!

Suellen.. Ja toca una de Charlies no?? m'entens oi? jejeje